Vehicle Enhancement Systems, Inc. has been in business for over twenty years and is defined by our success in achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
VES, Inc., together with IGS, LLC. - newly formed by Alan Lesesky in 2008 as an IP holding company - coexist, sharing the vast experience and expertise that VES's employees have to offer.
For more information on Innovative Global Systems, LLC
(IGS), please visit www.iglobalsystems.com
We look forward to working with you!
Alan C. Lesesky - President
Phone: 803.366.7170 ext. 222
Alan C. Lesesky has a degree in mechanical engineering and forty plus years of experience in the heavy-duty trucking industry. Mr. Lesesky is the CEO and President of both VES, Inc. and IGS, LLC. His expertise includes, but is not limited to, electronic systems engineering—braking, electrical, lighting, instrumentation, etc.; lab and vehicle testing; designing; and project management at the supplier and OEM level.
- BSME - Ohio University
- Business - Akron University
- Electronics - Lakeland College
Mr. Lesesky has served as expert witness on numerous occasions, investigating and reconstructing medium to heavy-duty vehicle accidents which were caused by electrical fires, brake system failures, visibility limitations, and driver work load. He has provided expert testimony and opinion in litigation resulting from such accidents. Most cases were settled out of court just prior to being deposed.
Guidelines & Standards:
Mr. Lesesky actively participates as chairperson/member in the development/setting of industry guidelines and standards by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and the The Maintenance Council (TMC).
- Chairman of TMC‘s Truck and Bus Electrical and Electronics Committee.
- Co-Chairman of the TMC’s Future Cab Committee (s.4) which develops recommended practices for advanced/future technologies and driver work load.
- Chairman of the SAE J560 Connector Power Requirements committee for the heavy-duty tractors.
- Chairman of the SAE J560 Receptacle Power Requirement committee for heavy duty trailers.
- Member of the TMC’s Visibility (Direct and Indirect) Task Force (s.4).
- Past Chairman of TMC’s Future Instrumentation Task Force which developed RP-401 Recommended Practice for Instrumentation and Switch Placement on heavy-duty trucks
Margot Kaiser - Operations Manager
Phone: 803.366.7170 ext. 221
Margot Kaiser, a 20 year veteran of the company, joined VES in the fall of 1993. Ms. Kaiser manages the business operations of the company and is responsible for financial and human resources management, office administration, communications, event planning, procurement, and client relations.
- MBA - Appalachian State University
- BA English/German - University of North Carolina - Charlotte
Ryan Parks - Project Engineer
Phone: 803.366.7170 ext. 223
Ryan Parks, our newest team member, started working at
VES as an intern in the summer of 2011 and has made the transition to full time employee in 2013. As project engineer, he supports the forward progress of our ventures, concentrating on their
technical aspects. Mr. Parks is also responsible for the procurement of new projects, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships, providing technical support and documentation and
- BS Mechanical Engineering - University of South Carolina